Bonnie and Clyde

I really enjoyed this film because it was funny, suspensful, and dangerous. At certain points in this film it seemed as if Bonnie was the aggressor; especially when it came to them being intimate. I loved that when they robbed a bank and fled; they happened to be close enough to the state line where they could escape without being chased by the cops. The convienence was a little unrealistic as was the fact that they weren’t being caught at all and they were bold enough to be seen outside in broad daylight. The scene where Bonnie reunites with her family allows us to see that she has a soft side even though she’s taken on this dangerous persona. Overall I really liked this film and wouldn’t mind watching it again.

1.   alyssacaracciolo Said:

on December 12, 2010 at 11:34 pm

I love “Bonnie and Clyde.” My boyfriend and I were actually going to be Bonnie and Clyde for Halloween this year.

I agree, I love how Bonnie was the one in charge. She gave women a sense of power and I liked that, especially in the time period. And I agree not only with the convienence of their location after the robbery being unrealistic, but a lot of the film was as well.

{ RSS feed for comments on this post} · { TrackBack URI